At RTIL, distribution has been structured to provide comprehensive support for the valued customers. The Distribution Channels for each Regional Support Unit is specifically tailored to address the requirements of the markets they serve.
- Industry Specialists, Distributors, Customer Service Representatives, & Agents serve the market needs.
- A Central Customer Service Department, to address customer specific needs backs the Front line Distribution Channel Partners.
- In high growth regions, a Hybrid Approach is utilized with a combination of local Agents and direct marketing and sales management.
- The Agent and Distributor Alliance Programs form an integral team for the sales planning process.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) for efficiently serving customers necessitates the seamless integration of data. RTIL is committed to such initiatives that will reduce overhead and improve order accuracy.
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Further savings for customers can be realized when EDI evolves to the next logical step, in order to streamline distribution channel transactions.
For more Information: Contact Us